Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Baaacccckkkk!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............it's been a long hard week with no 'puter. poor little ole me, what to do! got the baby back this afternoon, even picked it up in the bus and fastened a seatbelt around it! what other 'puter gets that kind of treatment?

On another note...the computer has been cleaned up of bugs and other icky stuff. however, in my brilliance i did not record blog addys' of my friends

so, if you're reading this (you 2 know who you are) eh hem, could you please leave me a link to yours so i can refresh my faves?

thanks...heading to the cottage tomorrow right after work so this is it for now.

cya next week........

3 comments:

onedayatatime said...

Welcome back! Maybe when you get back from the "trailer", we can pick a date to get together for birthdays :)

www.auntoftwo.blogspot.com

Valerie Dykstra said...

hummm. just in case I'm a fave :-)

Jones said...

thanks, you 2 are fast! and my loyal readers...............