Thursday, August 27, 2009



Chris got a new car! Actually its an SUV but it's really really pretty and she let me drive it! Did I say how pretty it is? It has all the bells and whistles. She's going away this weekend, maybe I'll take it for a drive while she's gone. Sounds like fun to me.





Chris is really good at making things fun around here. Kinda like the time she tried to fix the plumbing up at the cottage.









Or was it the time she tried to rig up a hot tub just for fun?









Actually she did get a brand spanking new car, it's a VW Tiguan (It Tiguan to know one) and it is really really pretty and a lot of fun to drive especially when you play with the sun roof at the same time. And she IS going away this weekend and leaving it behind. But I'm going to Victoria with BB to see Paul so I think it's safe. But you never know.

No comments: