Saturday, November 13, 2010

Change of Career



Chris and I have been chatting about a new career for me that would require less physical work than driving a bus and assisting clients in wheelchairs. As much as I love driving the DART I have injured myself quite severely and feel like I should look at other job possibilities.

So what is it that I/we love to do? Travel! We love travelling, near, far, anywhere in between. So with that in mind I have started on a 2 year program of getting my CITC certification. It's what you need 'in the biz'.

I look forward to the next 2 years of (part time) schooling and seeing where God will lead us in this new endeavor.

1 comment:

Shashi said...

good luck !!!!
please do not drink coke . it is not good for your arm . Make some orange juice fresh and take care friend ! loved reading your blog .