Saturday, October 01, 2011

engaged!

amazing excitement.

chris and i went to hawaii for vacation and the greatest surprise in the world happened.
sitting on the lanai, enjoying the beauty of the ocean, admiring the palm trees, watching the surfers, drinking my coke and she hands me a card.

we have always given each other cards. for special occasions and not. just because. sometimes we read cards to each other in the store. just for fun.

i opened the card. then i realized it was personal. it was just for me. it was the story of us. how we grew up on opposite ends of the country and one day we joined our hearts together.

and then the question.

she asked me to marry her and

i said YES!

yes to the rest of my life as us.







11 comments:

World Marin said...

looks awesome

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled for you both,

SP

Ron ( Rong Quan in full) said...

Congratz !!!

Unknown said...

hi, saw feedjit on your site, great tool:) just wanted to say congratulations, wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

Haha how sweet (: Congratulations you two! I hope everything is going well! Have a great Christmas as well. God bless!

SHima_waTie said...

ohh such a wonderful article.. its awesome..

Jose said...

very nice..
Saludos desde Barcelona ( Spain ).

Unknown said...

nice http://googletraveller.blogspot.com

buy starwars account said...

WoW! such a wonderful place to relax and unwind.=D

Tilly Mint said...

I was just flicking through blogs and came to yours, it put a smile on my face and I just wanted to say congratulations even though I have no idea who you are lol.

StephanieC said...

I'm with Tilly...

Just clicking Blogger's "next blog" and had to share a congratulations with you!!

Planning a wedding sucks, but I hope your day and your life together is all you hope it will be!

Congrats!

StephanieC

__