Thursday, May 02, 2013

and its May

May is a great month for us. We both celebrate our Birthdays which makes dining out easy to plan. We are taking a trip to Oregon in a couple of weeks which I am looking forward to. Finally Chris will meet my longtime friend Cindy. Cindy and I went to College together many years ago in Hawaii. She stayed in Hawaii for many years following College and then moved back to Oregon as a single Mom. The in-laws have moved to one hour away instead of six. Time will tell how this new chapter in our lives unfold. My biggest fear is them showing up unannounced or expected and haha we are here. Things are better between us and we have all come a long ways but still there are challenges. I expect there always will be. My mom is the same as life marches on around her. She likes where she lives and asks me every time I see her how I found out about the place. Its hard for her to understand that there wasnt a choice. I had to place her in the first bed available and it happened to be the best place for her. I am so thankful for the care she gets and that it makes her happy. My brother was in town last week so I met him for breakfast. I hardly know him anymore. He used to be Mr. reliable but has changed into Mr I dont know who you are anymore. Welcome to May.

No comments: