Monday, June 04, 2007

For My Other Blog Reader

Seven Random Things About Me..........

1. I love the colour yellow. Always have. It gives me a life just seeing it and makes my day sunny. No really, it does.

2. I love to dream about living in a tropical place again. Did it before, can I do it again? I hope so.

3. I love summer more than any other season. Sunshine rules!

4. I have more grey t-shirts than anybody else I know, well, maybe not Chris, but close!

5. I like being Dutch. I love Holland!

6. I like driving around all day picking up people and getting paid for it.

7. I like going to the beach and writing things in the sand.

I don't know 7 people to tag............sorry Barbarino.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing :)

Anonymous said...

oh cool. am i the other woman? i like reading things like this.
val