Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Got My Car Back

Yesterday the call finally came that my car was ready. For the past week and a half they've been calling and saying "it's almost ready, when we.............". Thankfully I was home for lunch when they called or it would've been next week before I could've picked it up.

I raced down there after work and with 10 minutes to spare before closing time burst in the door and said " you got my car?" They didn't think I was coming any more so it was waaaaaaaaay back in the locked parking lot and they weren't sure if Lot Boy had gone home for the day but they would see what they could do.

In the meantime I had to go and take the rental car/van back and guess what? It only cost the Insurance Co. $1200 for me to use it? What a bargain!

My car? Cost $4812 to fix plus the $1200 for the rental........can you do the math? That's more than $6000! And guess what? My car isn't worth that much! If they were to give me $6000 I'd laugh all the way to the bank, cuz I'd be lucky and extremely lucky to get $4000 for it.

Some things in life I just don't understand.

No comments: