Sunday, November 15, 2009





I am so ready to go back to work. I'm bored with the strike already. I'm tired of listening to people b**ch their whole picketing shift. I keep quiet and then try to offer a positive statement about something, anything.

Life sucks. Deal with it people. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it. We don't always get what we want. Too bad, so sad.

Anyways.............having time off has meant getting some things done around the house. I've had time to cook dinner every night, keep the house clean and the laundry up to date. hmmmm, somebody could get used to that. Not mentioning any names.

Looking forward to the Spring. Just get me through the winter and I'll be alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Girlfriend. Just think, at the end of this you'll be able to buy even more Tim's.
val