Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hawaii with BB


We had a great time in Hawaii......again. Great weather, perfect in fact. Cooler at night, nice sunny warm days with a little sprinkle of rain here and there. Saw our friends.......always good.







Changes ahead for my dear friend Mrs. A. She's put her condo on the market and is moving into an Assisted Living place so the next time I'm on the island I will visit her in her new home. In the meantime she's still screaming around town in the Taurus making men quake in their boots (or flip flops) when they see her coming. A force to be reckoned with but a dear soul and one who loves me and has always been so generous with me.






My friend Becky who never changes even though life has its ups and downs. She continues to always be upbeat, caring and a lot of fun. Becky lives in the building next door to her mom and dad and looks after them on a daily basis. She amazes me with her strength in the middle of life's storms.










Friends of ours, Dana and Carol who have blended their families and have 4 amazing kids that I adore. Lots of love and happiness in the household and a real thrill to meet Dana's mom for the first time. I think our two moms became best friends the moment they met.

































I love Hawaii for so many reasons and I never fail to see the beauty. I love palm trees. The sound of the ocean waves crashing on the shore. Sitting by the pool of the hotel meeting people who live less than 30 miles from my home that I've never met before. Going to the giant flea market and meeting people from Florida, all 4 had been to Vancouver and loved it. I love the sounds of Hawaiian guitar and the sweet sounds of serenaders by the hotel.

No comments: