Monday, September 13, 2010

And that was all she wrote.


We had a really fun weekend and have just returned home in time for Chris to get to bed on time and for me to sort laundry and get caught up on FB updates. I've downloaded a bunch of pictures but I think I'll just say this for now...........this salad is the best.

It's in Seattle at a Mexican Cantina that I've discovered on one of our frequent trips to Seattle and I love it. I am the world's slowest salad eater so I can never order one when I'm out with friends (or partners) (or partner's friends) so I savour the time I go to Seattle and order this salad just for me. It takes me 45 minutes to eat it because there's so much to it. And I have a lime margarita to wash it all down. Oh ya, it's good. It's very, very good.

And that was all she wrote.

No comments: