Friday, October 08, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



For so many reasons I am thankful.

I am able to live in freedom with my partner in a beautiful country that allows us many opportunities.

I love our home. Not because it's fancy, because it's not, but for its peacefulness and the feeling of sanctuary that I get when I open the door.

I have a job that I enjoy. Working with people with disabilities, seniors, is always rewarding for me. Although I am still on WCB I look forward to returning to that job.

I'm thankful for job benefits while I am off work.

I'm thankful for my mom who at 84 just keeps on goin' and goin'. Life sometimes gets her down but she picks herself up and gets moving.

We have enough food in our cupboard. When the cupboards are bare it isn't because we can't afford food, it's because we're too lazy to go shopping.

We have 2 adorable cats that entertain us on a daily basis. Mine more than Chris's (cuz he's crazy) but I love both of them.

Most of all, I'm thankful for a God who created me to be all that I am, loves me unconditionally and never lets me out of the palm of His hand.

No comments: