Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BB is staying with a friend who provides care in her home for seniors. I don't know how long she will be there - it may turn into long term, we'll have to assess the situation later. I am waiting to talk to the Health Care Nurse for an official assessment to see what resources are available to her.

Chris has been amazing and I appreciate her support so much. I know she doesn't always agree with decisions being made concerning my mom but she stands by me and loves me through it all. I am very thankful for her.

So much confusion for the old girl. She couldn't get her phone to work on Monday, couldn't get anyone on the phone, very mixed up and very tired of being confused. She's just tired of everything.

One of her favorite songs is an old gospel hymn " I know not what the future holds but I know who holds the future". So true in this time of her life.

Be at peace BB, God's got it all under control.

No comments: