Monday, May 02, 2011


Becky came for an unexpected visit this weekend. What a joy this little dog is. Her presence lights up a room. When we were visiting my mom in the Hospital a couple of weeks ago Becky was with us. We pushed BB's w/c to the lobby/seating area and little bb did her very best to bring cheer and life to a frail old lady.

2 very special BB's. One in a Care Facility looking out the window wondering when the Lord will take her home. And one little bb bringing life and light to the darkness with her sweet spirit and gentle nature.

God has put some really special people in my life and I am thankful for friends who send me encouraging notes, phone calls, visits just to say they love me. Chris is amazing and I am forever thankful for her strong support.

Loving all of you.

2 comments:

chee said...

wow amazing dog

24h-betreuung said...

Oh my! such a cute dog.