Saturday, August 19, 2006

Camping


As children we didn't have a lot of money but I don't think we ever thought of ourselves as poor. My parents worked hard and always took us camping every summer. It was something we all looked forward to every year. There are so many places to camp in this beautiful province I live in and lots of great memories.

Now that I'm older and have a cottage to go to I thought it'd be fun to get some of these old photos out and have them framed and hung up as a reminder of years gone by and good family times.

Both my brother John and my Dad have passed away so these photos are especially dear to me now.

1 comment:

Grad007 said...

Hi, after reading your blog for the last few weeks, I'm finally delurking :-) Thanks for sharing such beautiful memories in this and the previous post. I enjoyed your photos too, especially the one of you and your father at The Big Rock.