Thursday, August 17, 2006

Coffeeholic


Those of you who know me know what a coffee fiend I am, especially in the morning. It is not a pretty sight for me to stumble out of bed and not have coffee. It doesn't happen often but every once in awhile something goes amiss with the auto coffee pot, i.e. I forgot to set the time(arrrgggghhhh) or the power was off in the night, anything...............

Anyways I have found the answer to my coffee addiction. It's what I said years ago, if only they could come up with an IV Coffee drip.

If I'd invented this I would be rich by now.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

I LOVE it! If only they had that in Tim Horton's! LOL!!!! Great seeing you again today! Thank you SO much for the "recovery gifts" :)

snakeflake said...

addiction of any kind is just that, addiction! It is a stimulant and as bad a habit as smoking.