Friday, March 09, 2007

Had a great time on the Sunshine Coast looking at real estate and meeting a lot of really nice people. The ferry rides were wonderful, what a gorgeous province we live in. I hope I never take it for granted. We stayed in a very pleasant Guesthouse overlooking the ocean. Everything in Powell River over looks the ocean!

Real estate isn't cheap there either so I'm not sure what my friend will end up doing but it was fun to get away and do something completely out of the ordinary.

Danae is coming over later and spending the night....she has way more of a social life than I do so it'll be nice to catch up with her. I used to work with her doing life skills training 2 days a week in my former life. She's by far the sweetest person I ever worked with and always a pleasure to have around.

Peace out. Have a great weekend!

No comments: