Sunday, March 25, 2007

Life

Life just gets so busy sometimes. I have a hard time keeping up and every once in awhile I just shut down. Ever get that feeling?

I worked today driving people to and from various churches. Easy day.

Tomorrow is another day full of challenges. After work I'm heading to Abby to pick up my mom and go to a Southern Gospel concert. Should be a good time.

Chris's folks are still here, poor Benson is so stressed. He doesn't like having strangers around the house. It'll take us all a few days to de-stress!

I'm planning a get-away for my mom and I in April so that should be fun. My mom is easy to travel with, lots of fun to be around and well, she's my mom.

Here's to a good week.

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

That sounds like fun...a mother/daughter get away :) Maybe I'll get to spend time with Paul, while you two are away. He's such a joy to be around, he's such a Godly man with a heart of gold. Looking forward to seeing you, even just 4 a little bit tomorrow :)