Friday, March 23, 2007

A-Z

I was reading someone else's blog (something I do a lot) and saw him post an A-Z of how he was feeling that day, where his life was at, etc. so I thought why not? My blog isn't terribly exciting at the best of times.

At times I feel I have something to say but don't know how to express it and other times I think well I really only have a couple of people who read it anyways, what's the point?

Today was an absolutely blah day. I woke up feeling sick to my stomach, overwhelmed at the day ahead, dreading the visit of Chris's parents, fed up with the world, tired beyond words and overall feeling lousy. After a bit of stomach upset and a good boohoo, I am feeling better.

So...in an effort to restart the day here's my A - Z

A. Amazing Race, love the show
B. Bad Betty, also known as my mom, makes me smile
C. Chris, my love, my heart
D. Dog named Maggie, sweetheart
E. Every day with Jesus is sweeter than the day before
F. Flannigen, my beloved whippet, remembered with love
G. God, the Almighty
H. Handy Dart, good employer
I. Image Media, great place to work in the 90's
J. John, my brother, home with Jesus
K. Knowledge Network
L. Love, so amazing
M. Macadamia nuts in Hawaii
N. No Ka Oi, still thinking Hawaii
O. Over the hill,
P. Paul, step-father, kind loving man
Q. Queer as Folk
R. Ralph Malph, big brother
S. Survivor, my other fave show
T. Tommy Hilfiger, fave store
U. Unto thee oh Lord do I put my trust
V. Starts my last name
W. Where Could I Go but to the Lord
X. X-rays show nothing of the pain
Y. You are nuts
Z. Zion, oh Zion

Peace out cub scout.............hope the weekend is survived by all.

2 comments:

Valerie Dykstra said...

i'm impressed - and i wish everyone wrote something on their blog everyday. then i'd have fun everytime i clicked on their blog. it is all about me, isn't it?

and my deborah wants to add something....hi jones this is deborah did my mom tell you what happend at wall mart?im am 7.

onedayatatime said...

Hey Joans, hope u are feeling better :) I'll see you on Monday evening when u pick up your mom. I'll be hang'n with Paul Monday night :)