Monday, July 23, 2007

It's Been Awhile...............



I haven't really had anything to blog about for awhile and thought I may as well give this whole thing up because I'm not even sure I have any readers other than Barb, Valerie and my anonymous friend from Enon, Ohio (who are you anyways?)

But in the vain hopes that somebody else might read this..............here is the latest from the 'cat file'. 2 crazy guys who came to live with us last fall and have brought nothing but joy and laughter wherever they go. They're fun, very entertaining and very loving. Just what we wanted to complement our dog with issues. They celebrated their 1st Birthday on Canada Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well as you can see, i still come around. but you won't see me for a few weeks. we're heading out your way. vancouver island, yippee. cannot wait.
your cats are adorable.

onedayatatime said...

Awwwwwww..........I HAVE to come over and spend some time with your "kids" ;)