Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quit Poking Me!


To know me is to love me. To know me is to know that I absolutely HATE being poked! It comes from years of annoying older brothers who loved to torment their younger sister. The kind of humour that thinks it's funny to come up behind their unsuspecting sibling (darling that I was) and poke her in the ribs, ouch! I can still feel the pain.

Years have passed but the dislike of being poked hasn't. Even on Facebook they have a "poking" feature. I don't respond. Who wants to be poked even in Cyber Space? Not me. No way. No poking people... I don't even play Poker. Just for that reason. And that I don't know how to play.

Chris came home from vacation with the perfect shirt for me. Isn't this great? I think it was one of those she HAD to buy, and I think she probably laughed her head off at the check out counter. I would have.

Thanks Chris. Now I have a shirt to visit my brother with.

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

That's the PERFECT shirt for you! I love it! LOL!!!