Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Becky Boo!!!


Becky's the 'little princess' of the family. She lives with her Mommy D and Auntie S but she used to live with Mommy C but never Auntie J. It's all very complicating sounding for a little princess but it works. She loves to be the princess and is the most girly girl of all girly girls.

She's now 7 years old so we went to celebrate. She loves little squeaky toys. Even though she already has a cuzillion of them or so she always likes to get new ones.

She also loves cupcakes. But she shares with her big sister Maggie.


Becky loves presents but then who doesn't? She also loves to read.
OK, not really but she is smart and she probably could read if someone just took the time to teach her.

Becky's a really sweet little girl and we like it when she comes and has a sleep-over at our house.

Happy Birthday Becky!

3 comments:

barb said...

Awwwwwwww......what a sweetheart!!!!

Anonymous said...

Becky is a cutie. I love the shot of Maggie eating ice cream. A dog after my own heart. Unlike Maggie though, I retain ice cream like some people retain water. :-) v

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.