Friday, February 16, 2007

In Other Words....

Last weekend our computer crashed and burned. It wasn't pretty. So, now I have no pictures, nothing to attract anyone to read my blog which, by the way, isn't read by many people anyways.

This week I've been working a lot. A whole lot. A big fat pay check (ca ching ca ching) lot.

Next week? I'm a block head. Yup. In the world of transit that's what I am. Someone who does a block of work. In other words, the same run, the same time, the same bus every day. For a week! Yippee skippee!

I'm living on borrowed computer time with this computer. I took it out of the closet, dusted it off, and hopefully it will work until the new one arrives. It does funny things. Sends emails to people that I didn't send, crashes in the middle of reading other people's blogs, shuts down constantly and keeps telling me my *(&*(
virus blocker isn't updated"

Anyways, until I'm up and running again on a new or improved ' puter, this one will have to do.

.............peace out.

No comments: