Wednesday, January 30, 2008


This picture is breathtaking. There are millions of people around the world that pay thousands of dollars to come and see a mountain such as this, covered in snow. Unfortunately that snow has leaked down to my road. All week long! We've had nothing but snow since Saturday. Every day I've gone out to my car to dig it out of the white stuff and spend 15 minutes warming it up so I can drive to work and it can get buried again while sitting there.
We've been on essential services this week which means only the people who really need a ride get one. No shopping trips, no trips to the Bingo hall, no visiting the girls, nope, only necessary trips and that's it.




I've been thinking that this is a much nicer photo.




Or maybe this one.

I mean, if you're going to spend lots of money looking at something beautiful....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our weather is a drag too. i'm frustrated that i can't get away from it all. i'm cold, cranky, and generally cantankerous. i'm blaming it on the cold and snow. grrrr.