Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Couple More Things..........


Cruising isn't as formal as it's made out to be. We were told that we would have 3 Smart/Casual nights and one Formal. Although there were men in tuxes (the gay boys) (Boy did they look nice) a lot of people wore what they usually wore for dinner.

I knew I wanted to buy myself something for my birthday. Being this advanced age deserves some sort of recognition (yes it does) so not wanting to fill my bulging suitcase any more and realizing the short amount of space we have at home for any more trinkets this is what I did.


Stone rock therapy.

3 words.

TO. DIE. FOR.

Amazing experience. It was outrageously expensive but oh, the luxury, the decadence. If you have to mortgage your house go do it. You need this.

2 comments:

barb said...

I would LOVE to have that wonderful sounding stone rock therapy!! Ahhhhh......it sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

Please explain. I know nothing about stone rock therapy. v