Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Friend WD


My buddy WD has been in the hospital all week with some medical concerns. WD has been my bud for many years and brings me a reason to smile every time I see him. He was over to my house recently and brought me birthday presents (who doesn't love that). WD is a sweet spirit. Although he can't talk, can't see, can't walk, he still 'puts his best foot forward'. With all of his medical limitations WD still takes time to let people around him know he loves them.


I went to visit him in the hospital this morning and he was awake. I talked to him for awhile recalling his last visit to my house and the great pressies he brought me and the coffee we shared. He smiled and giggled as is his usual self and then he took my hand in his and kissed it! Awwwwwwwwww...it melted my heart.

WD needs your prayers. I'm praying he'll be restored to health again and can continue blessing those around him. That he'll be free from pain and able to kick back and relax once more.

Here's to you WD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a good friend. v