Thursday, May 15, 2008

That's My Boy!


He's too cute for words...Bailey Boy. He loves to just watch me lying on the bed and then figure out the best way to suddenly POUNCE on me. He's a real ham. His brother Benson is very mellow and just sits and watches from the scratch bar.

When we have company Bailey walks on up to people and introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Bailey, I'm pretty much in charge around here. I'd like to be your new best friend."

Benson hides in the closet. Scaredy cat.

Gotta love 'em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know Ricky-Ticky-Tavie? The story by Rudyard Kipling. Gordon is a great reader and is great at sound effects and all. One night he'd read this book to us and that story of Nag and Nagina - the king cobras is what I went to bed thinking about. Well I couldn't sleep. I went to the sofa and finally fell asleep. I was dreaming about Nag and Nagina raised with the hoods outstretched swaying in front of my face. As I was dreaming this, my cat Lacy jumped on my head. It's a wonder I lived thru that night.