Thursday, June 12, 2008



So...an unexpected surprise has come my way. See this pool? Lovely isn't it? It's on the 37th floor of a condo in Waikiki. hmmm?



This is me reading a book by Dr. Phil's wife at this pool. Great book. Good read. Should read that book again. Soon.



See this pic? Palm trees. Beautiful palm trees swaying in the wind. Warm, sunny beaches, white sand, palm trees. All good. Very, very good.




This is my friend Becky who lives in Hawaii with her dog Tiger. Becky is going to Arizona to visit her friend. Tiger isn't.

I'll be seeing Tiger but I won't be seeing Becky (sniff). Yes, I'm off to Hawaii (again). Aloha! Be back soon.

Don't hate me. I'm as amazed as you are.

2 comments:

barb said...

WOW! Hawaii again? How are you always able to get time off work for all your holidays? Have a great time! Say hi to Dog for me ;)

Anonymous said...

Do you really have a job? Do you have bills? Do you have responsibilities? I say it all in jest. I would LOVE to be there and I'd take the opportunity in a second. Have loads of fun. v