Monday, July 21, 2008


It's been a busy weekend. Friday I drove out to Abby before work to pick up BB. She spent the night here so we could get up bright and early Sat morning and go to Victoria for the day to visit Paul. Paul was quite 'with it' and we enjoyed a nice visit with him. We took him for a walk and out for lunch at a cafe close by.

The nicest thing about where Paul lives is that it's walking distance (even for him) to a selection of shops and cafes. It's in a beautiful neighborhood of Victoria. His accommodations are very nice and bright and he seems to be quite happy living there.

Picked up Chris on the way back to Abby and we all enjoyed a meal out. It's a tiring day for BB and usually takes her a few days to re-cupe.

Yesterday we met some friends for Church and lunch afterwards. We hadn't met them in person before having only communicated online. It's fun to meet new people and exchange stories of our life's journeys. We had a good time with them and chatted long after the meal was finished and they had cleared our plates away.

We headed to the beach afterwards for ice cream and frozen yogurt. Good times. Walking and talking.

This week I want to do some new things. I'm feeling like I'm in a rut so I've determined to do at least one new thing a week. It doesn't have to be something I've never done before, i.e., sky diving but do something 'new' in that it isn't something I always do. Like when's the last time I've washed my car on a Tuesday?

Baby steps. Don't want to just plunge into this with both feet. Gotta take it slow.

Have a good week everyone.............peace out.

No comments: