Monday, July 07, 2008

Friends


My friend Barbarino and her husband Pete renewed their vows yesterday. It was a beautiful day, just perfect weather wise. They had gotten married in January in a civil ceremony but wanted to have a summer reception with their friends and family.

I really liked the way they said their vows, they were personal and not something copied out of a book.


Their vows really reflected their personalities and their love for each other. It was nice to be there.


BS and I have been friends for a long time and although we don't see each other a lot we always laugh a lot when we do get together.



This is what Chris looks like with a purse. It's actually my purse and she was holding it for me while I went and got her cake. She doesn't actually own a purse of her own.

Congratulations Barb and Pete!

1 comment:

barb said...

Awwwwwww......thanks Joan! I am SO glad you and Chris came to our reception! Thanks for taking pictures and for mailing th e cd...can't wait!