Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sometimes.........


you gotta wonder what these two are up to. Maggie and Bailey are the best of friends and often will share a chair or a couch. When I come home at night they snuggle with me side by side. Tonight they were both sitting in the office looking at me as if to say "well? are we not adorable?"


It's been crazy around here with painting and changing rooms around to accommodate SOMEBODY'S new desk and table and computer. It's all coming together and we're glad to have some organization back in our lives.




I was sorting through some pics and came across this one from 25 years ago. Too funny. I had the biggest hair around. But I come by it honestly. Ya think?

1 comment:

Barb Stingl said...

Ok, the "kids" are just TOO cute! I LOVE that picture!