Sunday, October 12, 2008




So many things come to mind for which I am thankful...................(not in any particular order).

The freedom of living in a country where I can be who I am and love the one I'm with.

Gratefulness to God for God-fearing parents who raised me to 'love God and love each other' and meant it.

Thankfulness for a job in healthcare/transportation that I enjoy, that brings satisfaction to my life.

Pleasant exchanges at the back of our church with people who care about us and show us Christ's love by example.

Good friends near and far, new and old not in age but in the years we've been friends.

A nice home to share with ones I love....including the neurotic dog and crazy cats.

A beautiful sunny day in October warm enough to walk around without a jacket.

Memories of times spent in Hawaii and photos to accompany those memories.

Photo albums I've scrapbooked because it's fun.


Food in my cupboard and in my fridge.

The ability to buy food and not do without because I have no money but because I just haven't been to the store.

All glory to our God and King!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, seems strange to this U.S. girl to be saying that in Oct. but anyway. Hope you had a great one.