Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Wall


This past weekend I wanted to paint the accent wall in the master bedroom. It's very trendy right now to have teal and brown together and being the trendsetters that we are (LOL) I thought well the walls are already teal I'll just paint the accent wall chocolate brown. How hard could that be?

That was Saturday. Every day since Sat I have been giving the wall ANOTHER COAT OF PAINT because it's taken that much paint to cover a teal wall! Who knew? Today I will give THE WALL it's last and final coat because this will mean it's taken 1 whole gallon of paint. For one freakin' wall! Seems a bit ridikerous to me but there you go.

Sometimes things look easy but they just aren't. Sometimes things are harder than they look. Boy I'm sounding philosophical this morning aren't I? Deep I know, very deep.

Anyways, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I am starting my new run this afternoon so pothole man is a thing of the past (yahoo) and I'm meeting and greeting with my new employer.

Back to brownin' the wall................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Trendsetter,

Your bedroom looks beautiful I know. Even in that picture, the combo looks dramatic and says "wow." That's my thing, every room has to say wow or pow, my choice.

New run? New employer? Have I missed something.

Warm regards,
Your Fellow Pow and Wow Girl