Saturday, January 03, 2009



ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got stuck in someone's driveway tonight for over an hour and had to have the tow truck come and pull me out. Thankfully it was my last client of the evening so I didn't have anyone else on my bus.

I am sooooooooooooo ready for our vacation! I don't ever remember having this much snow or ice, maybe because I never really had to do much driving in it before.

Plans changed so much over Christmas because of weather but it turned out to be okay. Instead of bringing BB over here for 4 days we ended up not going anywhere on Christmas or Boxing day and instead went and cooked dinner over at her house the day after Boxing Day.

The best news in our family this Christmas was the announcement of a baby being born in June to Josh and Gina. What a miracle! After cancer, a bone marrow transplant, and 4 hip operations it didn't look too promising. They are so excited!

2009 looks like a promising year. New employer - same job, new uniform - same bus, new wages - up - it's all good in the hood. Good health and happiness to all.

No comments: