Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Been Awhile


since Bad Betty and I went to Hawaii so we're looking forward to going in May. It'll be Mother's Day and my birthday all rolled up into one nice weekend celebration. We are such creatures of habit. We like to stay at the same place - done. Contact the same people - done. Plan the same menus - done. same activities - done. Why? Because it's what we love. It's what we enjoy. We are people who enjoy doing things over and over again, making wonderful memories and enjoying the time we have together.

This May marks what would've been my parents 60th Wedding Anniversary. So that means it's 20 years since my dad went to be with the Lord. We like to remember those times and as my mom ages I feel it's important to spend that time with her, remembering.

2 comments:

Barb Stingl said...

Awwwwwwww........you guys are going to have SO much fun!!!!!!

valerie said...

Again? You're going again? Grrrr! You have too much fun. Just joking, I hope you have a grand time - and I know you will.