Monday, January 15, 2007

From Hawaii...with Aloha

Here we are in Hawaii....the sights, the sounds, the smells, it's all so familiar and yet strange in a way. It's been so many years since I've lived here and called this island home but yet it still feels like home to me. This trip is special because I'm here with Chris and sharing my love of Hawaii with her.

We've done some sightseeing and lots of walking. Today we spent the day with a friend that I met for the first time last year, Dana. She's a great tour guide and gives a great historic tour of the island. We enjoyed a lot of laughs with her.

Not sure what the rest of the week will bring, the time goes by so fast. We don't want to waste a moment but at the same time are here to relax and just take it easy.

Aloha...will post pics when I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The smells. I want to smell Hawaii. I've heard so often how the smells are intoxicating. I want to experience it.