Monday, January 01, 2007

Stolen From Barb's Blog

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say?

"Clay has no apparent value of its own in a raw state; yet it can be made into objects of great value."

2. What was the last thing you watched on TV? New Year's Eve in New York

3. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Chris and the sound of Maggie biting her nails (not Chris's)

4. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Coming home from visiting my mother.

5.What are you wearing? sweat pants and grey tshirt

6. Did you dream last night? Not that I can remember.

7. When did you last laugh? at my mom's this afternoon.

8. Seen anything weird lately? rash on my body.

9. What was the last film you saw? Dream Girls.

10. If you became a multi-millionaire over night, what is one of the first things you would buy?
A ticket to somewhere warm and tropical.

11. Tell me something about you that I don't know. Sometimes I pick my nose.

12. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her? Amanda or Rebecca

13. Imagine your first child is a boy what would you name him? Richard James.

14. Would you ever consider living abroad? If so, what country would you choose? Absolutely. The Netherlands

15. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Good to seeya

No comments: