Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Demolition Time


and I've got the photos to prove it. Christine and I took down the last remaining cabinet standing in our dining room. It's of the 70's era, you know, fake dark panelled look with glossy mirrors on the wall, spindles, the works. Once the fashion statement of every rumpus room in the 70's it's now in the trash!

AND I took out the little wall separating it from the living room. I am woman! Christine helped a lot as well her prissy little whippet Moses.Speaking of Moses, the little darling jumped in his Mom's lap when the thunder started on Saturday evening. My big fierce warrior princess of a dog just rolled over and wanted me to scratch her stomach because that's what she does.

We had a great weekend, the weather was lousy for some of it and sunny for some of it so we went to the lake and Maggie got to swim in the lake with her friend Deka while Moses (the wimp) held up one paw and said, "I don't have to go in the water, I have a note" Besides that he's a whippet. Enough said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm envious. Sounds like a great time. You are woman. I hear you roar. v