Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Christmas 2007 has come and gone. Whew! It was an all right one. Not the best, not the worst I've ever had. But I did get Timmy's so that's always a good thing.





We drove out to Abby on Sunday and picked up my step-dad and took him out for lunch. Ahh, Swiss Chalet Festive Special. It was nice to have Paul out enjoying a meal and time together with my mom. It looks like he will be moving to Victoria in the New Year to be closer to his kids. These decisions aren't the easiest ones to make so we have to trust God that it will be the right one for Paul.

My mom came and spent a couple of days with us. We went out looking at all the Christmas lights one night. Then Chris and I went to Church for a 11 pm Candle light service which was beautiful.

We tried not to over do the presents this year knowing that we've both got big birthdays around the corner.

I did get some interesting things for Christmas, like half a door (Chris got the other half), some mosquito nets for kids in Africa, an electric saw (I am woman, hear me roar) Timmy's (Yahoo) stuff to make me smell good, and a nice sweater to keep me warm when I drive.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and much happiness, peace and joy to you in 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a can of Timmies coffee. I'm excited. Merry Christmas.