Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged

There are supposed to be 8 of each category but I can't come up with that many. Sorry.


4 passions in my life:

1. My love for God
2. My love for my family
3. My love for my partner
4. My love for beauty around me and especially in Hawaii


4 things to do before I die:

1. Write a book
2. Go sky diving
3. Live at the beach
4. Go back to Holland and stay for a year


4 things I often say:

1. Are you new?
2. Put yer big girl panties on and deal with it.
3. Yes I am a rockstar.
4. Where do you want to eat?

4 books I read recently:

1. Something about a beach house, can't remember the title.
2. Behaving Badly
3. Me and Marley
4. Tenderfoot Trail

8 songs that mean something to me:

1. Great Is Thy Faithfulness
2. Because He Lives
3. Your Faithfulness
4. How Great Thou Art

4 qualities I look for in a friend:

1. Humour
2. Sarcasm
3. Loyalty
4. Integrity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great is Thy Faithfulness. I knew there was a hymn I was missing. I love this one very much. Glad you played. What about the 6 word memoir? Have you thought any about it? I found that to be such a good little thinking exercise. I was telling my mom about another one I read. Whoever wrote it used precisely 6 words, but I can't remember the condensed version, but the idea was, "Couldn't live without him. Finally got him. Shit." I've been reading Anne Lamott. She has such a reverant/irreverant writing style. I think you might like her style. Check her out. :)