Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Catchin' Up


This is my last full week of going to the gym for 4 hours a day. It's good that it's mandatory, it'd be so easy to roll over in the morning and say "nah, I don't think so" and go back to sleep.

I'm going back to work this weekend so I can do a weekend shift which is usually a little lighter and more familiar. Since I've been off for almost 4 months I'm craving the familiar faces and addresses. I'll have Monday off since it's a stat.

For the next 2 weeks I'll still go for Physio 2x a week with some exercising at the Gym to "ease back into work" so that will be good.

Chris is heading up to 100 Mile House on Friday for a week so it will be quiet around here. Although with 3 animals it's sometimes a little crazy. They're a little more work but a whole lot more fun.

That's how my week has been going. How about yours?

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

Back to work eh? Good for you :) I hope that you are healed well enough to go back, and that everything is ok :)