Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Tip From Maxine

Chris and I have come up with a plan in an effort to keep our house looking like company would be welcome instead of shooed away at the door because it would be horrible if they saw what slobs we can be. We're not always that bad but lately it's been a battle to keep it clean. So now we're alternating upstairs/downstairs. This week it's my turn to clean downstairs. For inspiration I went to the source of all wisdom, my friend Maxine. I know where to get good advice. She never lets me down.


Always keep several get well cards on the mantel.....so if unexpected guests arrive, they will think you've been sick and unable to clean.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

LOL!!!!!!! That's a great idea! I think I might pull out some of my get well cards from my surgery :)

Anonymous said...

I like this. Matter of fact, I think I'll do this. :-)