Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It seems that I just can't get pictures to post these days...argghhh, very frustrating.

I worked all day in the blustery winds, the traffic light outages and power disruptions around the city. It took me 1 hour to drive 4 city blocks at one point.

But...after all was said and done I pulled into the bus garage at exactly the time I was supposed to and wasn't even a minute late!

I'm thankful to be back working and driving people around. I really enjoy this job and the rewards in meeting the challenges sometimes I face.

Chris is freezing her hiney off at the cottage. They didn't have any power when I spoke to her tonight and were deciding on whether they should drive into town and stay at her parents new house which has heat. An easy decision for me. Heat. Heat is good.

Back to work tomorrow and waking up with 2 crazy kittens who don't think I have a right to sleep in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gathering that you are off disability (or whatever it was). Congratulations. You surely are enjoying being really mobile again.