Thursday, November 30, 2006

Is It Cold Enough For You???


Well, I've had enough of this weather. Geesh! Enough already! I have never in my life worn long johns under my jeans to go to work. It's been essential services all week so I haven't worked much and when I have been on shift I haven't worked much then either, just got paid for sitting around!
I'm dreaming of a green Christmas........sure could use some R & R in the tropics about now. However the last time I was in Hawaii the weather was so lousy I never did sit by the pool. What's this world coming to anyways....
Maybe I'll sing my Hawaiian Christmas song and it will cheer me up...follow along if you don't know the words. Here goes:


Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say
On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day
That's the island greeting that we send to you
From the land where palm trees sway.

Hopin' that your Christmas will be green and bright
The sun to shine by day and all the stars at night.
Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way
To say Merry Christmas,
A very Merry Christmas,
A very very Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Now, that doesn't that make you feel better?

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

I am SO with you! I could go fro some Hawaii right about now :)