Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Baaaaccckkk!!!

I've been back to work since Saturday and things have been going well. It felt a little strange at first and I felt "out of the loop" but I quickly caught onto things and was soon wheeling my bus around town like I hadn't been away at all.

I've worked the weekend and now am working a lot this week. I've climbed my way up the seniority ladder and seem to have a plethora of shifts to choose from for which I am very thankful.

Chris is away until Saturday so I'm holding down the fort until she gets home. This means having a dog sleeping/snotting by my side and sharing the bed with not 1 but 2 ever growing kittens who seem to enjoy teasing me. They're a lot of fun and I love them.

My mom called tonight to say that my step-father's sister had passed away. Although it was no surprise, she has been in the hospice for 2 weeks and they were expecting it anytime it still is the end of someone's life.

Life goes on....I'm thankful and blessed by so many in my life.

No comments: