Saturday, May 12, 2007

After the Birthday Recap

I had a great Birthday yesterday and was spoiled...just the way a birthday should be!

Chris and I enjoyed a nice lunch out with the seniors...aka Paul and Bad Betty. They paid the bill so we didn't have to stay and wash the dishes. Do they really do that anywhere? My parents have said that to me my whole life. Did they just make that up? They wouldn't lie to me would they? huh?

We went to see "Georgia Rule" last night. Great movie. Really enjoyed it although it wasn't all comedy, had a very serious edge to it. Worth the view.

Tonight we're going to see some friends we haven't seen in a few years. They called out of the blue and invited us over. Looking forward to re-connecting.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

I'm glad u had a fab day!!!!!! :)