Friday, May 18, 2007

This has been a challenging week in the life of my family. I'm not sure how or why things happened the way they did.

I know that God is in control and "that all things work together for good to those that love Him" but in the meantime there is stuff to figure out and contemplate.

I'm fortunate to have a supportive partner to stand beside me and put things in perspective.

It isn't easy getting old. Not for the parents and not for the kids.

This post probably doesn't make a lot of sense, I guess I just need to vent.

We're off to the cottage bright and early tomorrow.........next week is a new week.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

Have a nice relaxing break at the cottage :) Hope you come back, totally refreshed.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something bad is going on. I'm really sorry for whatever is happening to you. I just said a prayer for you. V