Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bang!

Tonight when Chris came home from work I said, "I feel like White Spot for dinner." To which she replied, "I feel like White Rock." Nobody has to twist my arm to go to the seaside to eat. Warm sunny evening, sitting outside at an outdoor cafe, yup, you got it, no complaints from me.

So off we went with visions of fish and chips dancing in our heads...right. Up to the corner of Hwy 10 and King George Hwy. I stopped at the light. Proceeded slowly looking to my left for traffic when all of a sudden, BAM! Looked in my rear view mirror but couldn't see anything but the trunk of my car! Yikes!

Anyways, we're fine. Just shaken up and have sore necks. The lady who hit me was very apologetic and said she'd never had an accident in over 40 years of driving but she was in a rush.

Tomorrow I'll call ICBC and see the Dr. and all of that stuff. For now, muscle relaxers and a good night's sleep is what I'm hoping for.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you guys are "ok". The body seems to "settle" over night, so by tomorrow, you guys will probably be feel'n it pretty bad. Let me know if you need anything or if there is anything I can do. Did you let Betty and Paul know?

Valerie Dykstra said...

I'm so sorry. How's your car? Don't you just hate the inconvenience. Thank God you're ok, but still, don't you just hate the details of after collision stuff?