Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Facebook

My friend Barb who is all knowledgeable about things computer(ish) told me about Facebook. Maybe you've heard about it, maybe you haven't. I looked at it awhile ago and thought, ah, I can live without it.

Then...I looked at it again this week and now I'm hooked. It's more fun than blogging because you don't have to write stuff all the time to keep your readers coming back. You just look up people you know and it's just one big game of 6 Degrees of Separation.

So check it out. I'm there. So's Barb. We're fun people. Come join us.

Stay tuned, tomorrow night is the big birthday celebration for us...Barb, Chris and little ole me. Can you say Mexican food? Can you hear the tinkling of the margarita glasses now? Oh ya people, that's what I'm talkin' about.

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

Hi, I'm Barb, and I have gotten my friend Joan, addicted to Face Book..LOL! I can't wait until tonight!!!!! I think there will be MANY moments of laughter tonight! LOL!!!!!!!