Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And So the Birthday Celebrations Begin


Tonight after work Chris and I met up with our crazy friend Barb who is 1) crazy 'cuz she's friends with me (us) and 2) all 3 of us have birthdays in the same week.


We went for dinner to Pepitas in Langley and if you like Mexican food and Margaritas (did somebody say margaritas?) go there! It's great food and even better Margaritas especially on Wednesdays!


We had a wonderful dinner and a stimulating conversation........no really, we did. Here's proof.


3 comments:

onedayatatime said...

LOL! I had such a great time with you guys! You are both such wonderful friends. God has truly blessed me :)

onedayatatime said...

Oh, I ALMOST forgot.....
http://blog.nbc.com/ross_blog/
Enjoy!!!!!! LOL!

Valerie Dykstra said...

Happy B'day to all of you.