Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I get called by my first name in the USA and my second name in Canada. I blame this on my parents who couldn't decide what to call me.
2. My favorite colour is yellow.
3. I graduated from a Bible College in Hawaii. Aloha!
4. I drive a bus for people with disabilities as well as seniors. Sometimes seniors also have disabilities but they only pay once. they're seniors.
5. I treasure my friends and like to keep them around. It's hard for me to make new ones.
6. I love connecting with people with disabilities and have learned so much from them.
7. I love to travel.
8. I have to clean my ears every night at 7:00. It's like clockwork. I always have Q-tips with me. I know. It's weird but it's me.
9. I miss my dad and am sorry he didn't get to see me all grown up.
10. I miss my brother John. He died far too young.
11. I love the one I'm with.
12. I have 3 pets. 2 cats and 1 dog and that's more than enough!
13. I bought my first brand new car at age 50. It's less than a year old. It's also only the 5th car I've ever owned and I've been driving for 34 years!
14. I was really skinny as a kid. My, how the times have changed.
15. I alphabetize everything from groceries to CD's.
16. I have to have my shoes tied evenly or I can't wear them.
17. I love to sing. And I don't need an audience to do it.
18. I was once a champion high jumper.
19. I once went to Greenland.
20. I play guitar.
21. I play piano.
22. I love palm trees.
23. I've been to Israel.
24. I love to scrapbook and have completed several albums.
25. I love being by the ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 8 amuses me big big time.